skip to main | skip to sidebar

Kari

Sunday, September 7, 2008



I think I'm going to go with this as my final Obama portrait
Posted by Kari at 12:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (46)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  September (20)
      • Trends in Graphic Design
      • 13 Month Calendar
      • i never get tired of this song
      • for people on a budget
      • At Barns and Noble
      • sunset magazine re-design in progress
      • cheeeeseeee
      • it's a patch party...
      • starting to put this together:
      • red pants alphabet
      • Illustrative alphabet attempts thus far
      • Block of Type (on the block)
      • Civil Rights Exhibit
      • Final Portraits
      • I think I'm going to go with this as my final Obam...
      • Other Options
      • Time Magazine:I'm not sure if I'm 100 percent happ...
      • My Animation for Multimedia
      • Nader (still) In Progress
      • Nader In Progress
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  March (1)

My Blog List

  • Nathan Linkous
    8 years ago
  • Andrew Woods
  • It's my stuff.
  • Its the...
  • GRD 4020 - advanced typography
  • blahblahblahg
  • Shauna Perry Design and Ideas
  • Michelle Villasenor
  • Advanced Typography 2008
  • Advanced Typography 4020
  • thoughts of a graphic design student
  • Mario Segarra
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • A Walking Conundrum
  • jobəkel: A DIGITAL SKETCHCBOOK
  • DestroysDesign
  • Saeideh Joodaki
  • Chrissy as Blog
  • SANDRA GRD4020

About Me

Kari
View my complete profile